Apple released HomePod, its awesome new "smart speaker," in February -- and the reviews have been incredible. With such a small speaker size (less than 7" tall) you'll be surprised at the gorgeous, rich, room-filling sound it can generate. Plus, with integrated Siri functionality you can ask it to do a slew of neat things like play your favorite song, check the weather, or give you the score on a sports game.
I love the HomePod so much, I want to gift one to a lucky supporter of Tech Hero as a way of expressing my appreciation!
If you'd like to be entered for the giveaway all I ask is for you to post a quick shout-out for Tech Hero on one or more review sites, hopefully making this an awesome win-win for all.
Here's how you can win:
- Post me a lovely review on any of the following 5 sites, and get 1 entry per site:
- Nextdoor (this link downloads a little text file that explains how to do the review on NextDoor)*
- Bay Area Tech Hero Thumbtack
- West Side Tech Hero Thumbtack (a new project I'm testing in LA)
- Google (this will pull up a Google search for my listing, just hit the "Review" button down along the right sidebar to write a review)
- Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which ones you posted (if you've already reviewed me in the past, please let me know which sites you've posted to previously and those will count towards your entries).
- If you have any questions or aren't sure how to do something, feel free to ask and I can help.
- Wait for the drawing 7/1 to see if you won!
Quick Tip -- if you want to easily post in multiple sites you can write the first review, then highlight your text, hit Edit > Copy, then go the next site and hit Edit > Paste.
*An important note about Nextdoor: Before you post a review to Nextdoor, please do a search in the top search window for "Tech Hero" and check to see if anyone has posted already in your neighborhood. If you do see someone has written about us in the last week, out of courtesy to your neighbors please simply add your agreement as a comment, rather than creating a new post.